Surveillance Radar Tracking Systems MIRSS
MIRSS is a ruggedised radar signal processor/tracker providing embedded remote sensor management, communications infrastructure and display interface capabilities.
The MIRSS tracker uses radar processing hardware and software techniques developed to provide flexibility, modularity and maximum track information functionality.
MIRSS is integrated into networks to acquire, process and display information from multiple sites, each with one or more sensors, fixed or mobile. The radar and video processing systems are packaged into the standard 19" rack mounted enclosures.
Features of Surveillance Radar Tracking Systems MIRSS Include:
- detection and tracking of surface and air targets;
- flexible and cost effective radar processing solution;
- can be applied to both new and upgrade systems;
- radar and video processing;
- up to 500 tracks per site;
- for use with land, mobile or shipborne applications;
- remote hosting of multiple sensor types.