This means no more visits to remote sites without PSTN lines for diagnosis or re-programming. Simply log in via GSM as you would via a standard telephone line.
Australian designed, manufactured and tested to meet the exacting standards of business, government & domestic users, Cyturion Protector offers a redundant alarm transmission path in case of PSTN line failure.
Incorporating an integrated SMS/GSM engine, enabling alarm data to be sent over the GSM network, keen focus has been placed on state of art microprocessor design, enabling a range of power management features.
Designed for use in fixed locations and configured for 240VAC operation, Cyturion Pro-Data incorporates an on-board regulated power supply, dynamic battery testing and battery charger.
Pro-Data may be programmed via laptop or by simple SMS commands from any GSM / 2G / 3G phone and has been designed to operate on all 900/1800 MHz GSM networks.
To ensure the best possible network coverage for Pro-Data’s intended location, you may select the network carrier providing the best local performance - you are not compelled to enter into contracts with providers that may not suit your geographical location.
In areas where GSM coverage is poor, an optional high gain external antenna may be installed to increase Pro-Data’s coverage.
- On-board Modem Data Pump
- Remote Upload / Download
- Programmable via PC or SMS
- On-board 13.8Vdc Battery Charger
- Microprocessor controlled dynamic battery testing
- Signal Strength / RSSI LED Bar Display
- Cellular Fault & PSTN Line Fail detection
- Real Time Clock
- 8 x configurable inputs
- 5 x pre-configured outputs
- 3 x SMS configurable outputs
- Powder coated steel enclosure
- Micro switch tampers front & rear
- Dimensions: 290W x 265H x 80D
- Australian & NZ Type Approvals
- A Tick N645