Particularly useful for operation in outlying areas where conventional GSM coverage is poor, Protector 3G models offer a redundant alarm transmission path in case of PSTN line failure.
Incorporating state-of-the-art Siemens HC 25A engine, enabling alarm data to be sent over 3G networks, keen focus has been placed on state of art microprocessor design, enabling a range of power management features.
Designed for use in fixed locations and configured for 240VAC operation, Protector incorporates an on-board regulated power supply, dynamic battery testing and battery charger.
Protector 3G may be programmed via laptop or by simple SMS commands from any GSM / 2G / 3G phone and has been designed to operate on all 850/900/1800 & 2100MHz Networks.
In areas where coverage is poor, a high gain external antenna may be installed to increase Protector 3G's range.
To ensure the best possible network coverage for Protector’s intended location, you may select the network carrier providing the best local performance - you are not compelled to enter into contracts with providers that may not suit your geographical location.
- Programmable via PC or SMS
- On-board 13.8Vdc Battery Charger
- Microprocessor controlled dynamic battery testing
- Signal Strength / RSSI LED Bar Display
- Cellular Fault and PSTN Line Fail detection
- Real Time Clock
- 8 x configurable inputs
- 5 x pre-configured outputs
- 3 x SMS configurable outputs
- Powder coated steel enclosure
- Micro switch tampers front & rear
- Dimensions: 290W x 265H x 80D
- Australian & NZ Type Approvals
- A Tick N645