The T-Box is a hand held and bench mounted torque measuring instrument with a user friendly colour touch screen interface. Both hand and powered torque tools can be measured, calibrated and results viewed in graph mode.
This comprehensive instrument functions in 12 languages, has all common torque units, pre-loaded tool calibration templates and a large memory for storage of results. T-Box features a USB interface to a PC where the Torque Data Management System (TDMS) software is installed for archiving of test, calibration and graphical results.
- 5.7” Colour touch screen with clear icons for ease of use.
- Hand held with neck strap or bench mounted on the supplied foot.
- 4 transducer inputs with ergonomic front panel selection switch.
- Works with most mV/V transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers.
- 5 digit resolution for all Norbar transducers.
- Powered from internal rechargeable battery or mains power supply.
- Multiple targets to indicate status of torque & angle reading. The reading status is shown as symbols and background colours on the display, as well as outputs on the ancillaries connector and serial port.
- Selectable frequency response for each mode of operation.
- Password protection of all selectable features to virtually eliminate operator induced errors.
- Ancillaries connector with analogue output and GO/NO GO control for external equipment.
- Serial Port for data output to a PC or printer.
- 56MB results memory.
- Pre programmed calibration routines to ISO6789:2003.
- Automatically guides the user through the calibration routine required for the Tool.
- 2 USB ports for data transfer. Can be used with bar code scanner, mouse, keyboard, printer, hub, etc.
- 8 modes for torque tool measurement: Click type, Dial & Electronic, Hydraulic, Pulse, Stall tools, Screwdrivers, GRAPH (for visual analysis of torque profiles) and PULSE with a unique pulse tool algorithm to accurately determine pulse tool Torque output.
- 13 Torque units plus custom units for measurement of load, pressure, etc.
- Time & date stamp with results.
- Displays torque and when used with a torque and angle transducer: torque and angle, torque and speed or torque and power.
- TDMS (Torque Data Management System) software included for complete data management and archiving to a PC.
Torque Data Management System (TDMS)
The TDMS is PC software designed with a user friendly interface that will enable certificate generation and data archiving for calibration of all types of torque tools.
TDMS has been primarily designed to compliment the T-Box Torque measuring instrument via a USB interface. Other Norbar instruments with an RS232 interface can also be interfaced to generate Calibration Certificates.
TDMS uses a bi-directional USB interface to the T-Box for the transfer of data using Microsoft Active Sync.
TDMS also gives the ability to archive data when Torque Tools are being used in tightening applications. Statistical Process Control (SPC) can also be performed on the archived data as well as the ability to view histograms of the archived data.
Torque or Torque & Angle graphs captured on the T-Box can be sent to TDMS to be viewed, stored and printed.
Torque vs. Air pressure calibration certificates and graphs can also be generated and stored.
Data can be exported to Microsoft Excel and/or any other equivalent packages via the Clipboard.
- USB connection to Norbar T-Box instrument for fast data transfer.
- RS232 connection to other Norbar instruments such as TTT, TST, Pro-Test & TruCheck Plus.
- Data base for archiving of calibration and test data.
- Statistical process control (SPC) on test results.
- Set up individual or multiple T-Box’s with Tools, Tool Templates, Targets and Non-Smart Transducers via the synchronisation options.
- Multilingual calibration certificate (English / French / German / Spanish / Italian/ Russian)
- Calibration certificate templates to ISO6789:2003.
- Ability to add a setting (i.e. p.s.i.) and setting values against torque calibration results on a calibration certificate.
- Air pressure graphs can also be saved, viewed and printed.
- Compatible with Windows® 2000, XP & Vista.