The robust 6-beam design, tyne layout and clean lines under frame are all features which combine to give the tilther very good trash handling ability and excellent weed control.
Gyral's series T200 range of cultivators have 470mm (18.5") under frame clearance. Relatively narrow tyne spacing and smaller points produce an ideal tilth and leaves the soil in excellent condition. Gyral's persistence in maintaining these specifications has been vindicated by the machines' performance in the field.
The Gyral Tyne has a reputation of "being able to dig". Gyral's tyne development started in the early 1960's in clay based soils. The latest tyne designs show's the benefit of this earlier work.
There are 3 options with the T200 Series Cultivators:
1) 25mm Square Tyne - 145lbf break-out.
2) 30mm Round Solid Tyne - 180lbf break-out.
3) 25mm Square Adjustable Straight Tyne - 145lbf or 180lbf break-out.
- The adjustable tyne option is available for planting wider rows or to sow behind wheel tracks.
- All tynes have replaceable harden pivot pins and bushes that will ensure long life of all tyne components.
- The back beam of the tilther is uncluttered to allow press wheels and harrows to be easily fixed as required.