For best results ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free from loose particle contamination. All products are "pressure sensitive" so firm pressure is required during application.
All products are also available in continuous strip rolls
1. PERMANENT TC1811 PE Foam General Purpose Pads. Ideal for permanent mounting applications where removal is not a requirement. Works on virtually any smooth surface from metal, plastics, glass, mirror, painted finishes, flute board, glazed paper.
2. TEMPORARY TC1852 PE Foam/PET General Purpose Pads. Apply the open (first) side to the media item and then remove release liner to mount. The closed side has a much lower tack level as well as a barrier film to allow removal. This product is ideal for the temporary mounting of media on smooth surfaces. The tape allows re-positioning.
3. PERMANENT TC710 Clear Acrylic Bonding Pads. Use on clear acrylics, and glass when permanently mounting and clarity is required. The adhesion level is the same on both sides. This product has good UV stability, thermal range and holding power.
4. TEMPORARY TC608 Clear Acrylic Bonding Pads. Use on clear acrylics, plastics and glass where temporary mounting and clarity required. The adhesion level is low on both sides and around 10% of the peel adhesion as the permanent. Note the requirement for extra pressure when applying the removable pads.
5. PEEL/PERMANENT TC1142 Rayon Cloth Pads. The pads of cloth are saturated with an acrylic adhesive and whilst they are not as good for load-bearing as the foam and acrylic pads, they will readily form a bond even with moderately textured surfaces. They can be used for both mounting media, particularly on painted walls, but also for joining and holding display items in a particular position. A very versatile product that may be used for both temporary and permanent applications.
6. PERMANENT/PEEL TC1398 Clear Polyester Circles. These 20mm discs are ideal for mounting media in windows or on stable surfaces such as plastics, painted metals etc. Their circular shape assists with aesthetic appearance when mounted in windows. This product can be used for temporary applications on stable surfaces only.
Tab boxes can be purchased individually or as a boxed set as shown.
The above information is given to the best of Qualtape's knowledge. Customers are required to do their own testing under working conditions for their intended application. Any liability arising in respect of our products will be limited to the value of those products charged to the customer excluding any consequential loss.