Special Tapping Chucks are available for use on radial arm drills and milling machines as well as QC drill tapper chucks for any machine with a reverse spindle.
Reversible Tapping Attachments HR Series
TACO patented reversible tapping attachments with robust construction have the following advantages:
- Usable on all vertical drilling machines or machines with rotating non-reversing spindles
- Right & left hand vertical or horizontal tapping
- Ultra sensitive smooth operating ball-clutch-protects against tap breakage
- Forward & reverse ball drive
- Axial float cushioned drive ensures smooth tapping, better thread profile and reduced possibility of cross threading
- Planetary gear reversing mechanism retracts at 175% of forward speeds
- Accurate depth control
- M1.4-M7 with MT1 or MT2
- M3-M12 with MT2 OR MT 3
- M8-M20 with MT3
- M14-M30 with MT4
- All chucks supplied complete with arbor & collets
- Additional arbors, rubber collets and die holders available.
Non-Reversing Tapping Attachments - for Radial Drills
- For use on any machine with reversible spindle.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally.
- Radial parallel float
- Tension & compression compensation
- Ball drive
- Safety ball clutch designed for continuing bottoming of tap for RH operation
- LH available as special order
Rubber Collet Style
- M3-M12 with MT2 or MT3
- M8-M20 with MT3 or MT4
- M14-M30 with MT4 or MT5
Quick Change Adaptor Style
- M18-M42 withMT5