Being an on-line hydrocarbon in water monitor that detects aromatic hydrocarbons in water using fluorometry in combination with a proprietary falling-stream flow cell, the TD-4100 fluorometer is able to activate process control devices to stop, divert, or dilute process streams, and permits process monitoring through system-function, and sample-level alarm contact and analogue sample level outputs.
Compared with other hydrocarbon in water detection methods such as ultraviolet or infrared spectrophotometry, the TD-4100 offers:
1. Higher intrinsic sensitivity, from 100 to 1000 times greater than pure absorption detection methods;
2. High selectivity, by “targeted hydrocarbon” optical tuning, minimizing chemical interferences and sample turbidity false alarms; and
3. Low maintenance due to the non-contact, non-fouling falling stream flow cell and the analyzer design which has only one moving part.
The TD-4100 electronics and a highly sensitive light detector allow oil to be detected from the parts-per-million (PPM) to parts-per-billion (PPB) range.
Turner Design Oil detection device systems offered the following products:
- Fluorometer oil detector / fluorometer hydrocarbon detector
- Oil in water analyser / Oil in water analyzer / oil in water analysers / Oil in water analyzers
- Oil in water monitor / oil in water monitors
- Hydrocarbon in Water analysers / Oil in H2O analysers
- Oil detectors / Fuel detector
- Oil in soil detectors / Fuel in soil sensors
- Oil analysers / Fuel analysers
- Online oil in water detectors
- On-line oil detector and analyser
- Oil in water sensors
- Oil in water test kits
- Water in oil
- Oil in water / Fuel in water
- Oil spill in water / Fuel spill in ocean / Oil spill in river
- Oil in H2O detection
- Hydrocarbon in water measurement / Oil in Water measurement
- Hydrocarbon in H2O analysis / Oil in water analysis