Models available: 4009PS, 4013PS, 4017PS
Our range offers an unbeatable combination of JLG expertise, proven development and the latest in dependable technology.
A wide choice of attachments is available to extend the flexibility of our telehandlers. Operators in applications as diverse as construction, civil engineering, public works and agriculture will find an effective solution to their needs within our range.
As you would expect from JLG, the PS Series is rich in time-saving, innovative features that reduce operator strain and help improve ease of use and safety. New levels of control and comfort all add up to increased productivity and a less stressful job.
Low-maintenance components and on-board diagnostics also help you spend more time on the job and enjoy significantly reduced downtime. JLG's high manufacturing standards and levels of tried and tested technology mean that we have the confidence to deliver a full 2-year parts and labour warranty.
Reach up and over from 7.90 m to an impressive 16.70 m of precise and controlled lift height. The machine of choice for those seeking optimum lifting performance and versatility.
- Smooth control, Powershift 4 speed forward and 3 speed reverse, 4 wheel drive
- Proportional lift, telescope and fork tilt
- Proportional function stabilisers operate in line with chassis
- LMIS system (3B6) for use with jib for freely suspended loads
- Oscillating rear axle, assists 4 wheel drive traction
- Front 2 wheel steer, 4 wheel steer, and crab steer
- Hydraulic frame sway (levelling)
- Australian specification air conditioning for operator comfort
- Large construction lug pattern air filled tyres
- Plug in JLG analyser in the cabin, and dash panel display analyser to indicate system functions for servicing and adjustment
- Perkins Engine 4 cylinder turbo. High speed, 4 cylinder, liquid (water cooled). 75kW /100HP engine with pre-glow and postglow feature reduces emission