Measurment Technologies Northwest
- Quick installation or removal via compact sensing head design.
- Design validated by FEA and field-proven!
- All electronics safely located in center sensing head.
- Systems installed on rigs operated by TransOcean, Frontier, NPCC and others.
- High line speed rating under full load.
- Sealed roller bearings rated for high static and dynamic tension loads.
- Intrinsically safe sensors available as an option.
- Compact and rugged, RLTs offer portability.
- They can be relocated to other vessels of opportunity, if needed.
These models feature a rugged, compact design, high accuracy rotational and/or force sensors, and easy setup via an instrumented, and removable, center sheave.
Standard models are available for applications ranging from 20 to 800 KIPS, and wire rope diameters up to 4.25 inches.
All units are constructed from powder-coated tool steel with 316 stainless steel fasteners and 4140 hardened steel sheaves.
When paired with an LCI-90i display, the system provides winch operators with real-time line parameter monitoring.