Closing heads at each end of the concentric tubes accept the fluids for distribution and collection. The dimple profiles of various phase configurations keep both media turbulent for maximum heat transfer efficiency.
Teralbo Dimple stream features include
- Each tube is designed to be self draining in all fluid passages, enhancing effective in-place cleaning
- Includes a unique seal arrangement to ensure the integrity of all fluid passages .A positive seal is achieved without reliance on the internal or external tube surface
- O-Ring seal integrity is visible from escape openings at each distribution header with optional collection and flushing facilities
- Unlike other strippable tube heat exchangers, the Teralba Dimplestream can be dismantled, serviced and reassembled without use of special equipment
- Tube assemblies can be supplied in various overall lengths from 1 meter to 3 meters with threaded. clamp or flanged connections
Why Select a DimpleStream
The Terolba Dimple stream improves the heat transfer rate over other tubular heat exchangers as the product viscosity increases.
The Teralba Dimple stream Multi-Annular arrangement is the most efficient type of tubular heat exchanger for heating / cooling of slurried fouling and viscous fluids.
Dimple stream is compatible to the Dimpleflo multi- tube in terms of pressure and temperature ratings and can compete with plate heat exchangers in terms of thermal efficiency and compact assembly Dimple stream also ensures the ultimate in hygienic assembly for all fluid passages.
- In-line cooling for dairy products
- Product regeneration heating/ cooling
- Wine heating /cooling for fermentation control
- Heat recovery duties
- Fruit juice processing