The ManuSoft system provides: -
- A Quoting, Estimating and Job Costing facility with complete Bill-Of-Material listing capabilities.
- A Quote Advice generation and Quote Analysis system. The latter includes a Conversion Rate report and Win/Loss statistical analysis, maintained via a quote "follow-up" facility.
- Order Book listing and Status Reporting facilities, including provision for Job Despatch and generation of the delivery documentation.
- Work-In-Progress valuation and Production “Through-put” reporting.
- Automatic shop-floor data collection using Touch-screens located within the factory.
- Sales Analysis reporting with provision to set, and report against, a sales budget, and to generate a sales/cost gross margin report.
- Provision for Job Routing and other shop floor documentation, particularly that associated with quality control requirements.
- Production Scheduling facilities which includes Current ("Job Shop") scheduling, Dynamic (Touch-Screen) scheduling, and Forecast (Critical Path) scheduling. The latter may be configured by the scheduler leading to estimated job completion dates.
- Material and Labour Requirements, Capacity Planning and Plant Utilisation reporting.
- Job History and labour (time) Variance analysis reporting.
- Job Cost analysis (actual to estimated labour and material costs), together with Employee Job Sheet (job list) and Time Card reporting.
- Stock and Inventory Control with Purchase Order generation and tracking facilities.
- Supplier and Stock Analysis reporting and Outstanding Purchase Order Analysis and reporting.
- Customer Order and Stock Management System with full MRPII capabilities, including Stock Audit Trail reporting.
- Invoicing and Debtors control which may be linked, through the data exporting capabilities to a standard accounting system.
- A Database Report Generator which provides a complete user-defined management reporting system. The report generator has full database “cross-link” capabilities.
The ManuSoft system can be configured to suit almost any manufacturing situation including a "Job Shop" environment. The system is modular and covers the complete range of manufacturing activities from job quoting, through production control, stock and inventory control and onto product despatch. These activities can be carried out either as independent functions or as a fully integrated Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) system.
The ManuSoft Dynamic Resource Control (DRC) system will help you to control your business better!