Able to hold huge load weights, the dura crib® prime cribbing blocks is an active blocking product used when a person is working on or near a structure or work piece being stabilised. The dura crib prime cribbing block is a fit for purpose certified load rated block with a working load limit (WLL) of 6.0MPa - 60.8kg/cm2 – 865psi and maximum working load capacity of 58,800kg evenly spread across the entire load bearing area.
The pyramid profile on two surfaces provides a secure base and top that interlock at any angle. Plus the 3 side notches interlock for secure stacking performance. Positive interlocking by gravity and friction provide stability and load bearing capacity when used in stacks. Excellent as a single jacking block or in 4 point and 9 point cribbing stacks ranging in stack load capacity between 58,800kgs and 132,000kg.
The dura crib prime crib is a safer alternative to timber dunnage and blocks used in jacking and stabilising task. Made from recycled plastic to a repeatable formula, strict manufacturing process and quality controls ensure product uniformity. Being made from recycled material is great for the environment and ensures the product meets full sustainability.
- Ultra strength black Working Load Limit (WLL) 60.8Kg/cm2
- Tested under the guidance of AS1170.0.2002 and AS2498.3.1998
- 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction for durability
- Resistant to fuels, oils and most common chemicals
- Will not splinter or rot
- Sturdy lanyard for ease of handling
- Operating Temperature range -40°C to +80°C
- 50 year warranty against splitting, rotting, absorption, termites and mould