- Therm-A-Knit® gloves dry faster than cotton. Efficiently eliminates moisture from the skin, thus ensuring the wearer's warmth and comfort.
- Special hollow-core fibres. Provides the best thermal insulation barrier between the skin and surrounding environment.
- Automatic knit technology construction. Permits longer, more comfortable wear.
- No seams to rub or chafe. Designed to avoid any discomfort or skin irritation.
- Washable at maximum 40°C. More hygienic for the wearer.
- Ambidextrous to fit either hand. No need to pair, therefore more economical.
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Machinery & Equipment
- Public Utilities
- For outdoor workers
- Used either as primary glove or underglove to protect against cold wherever required
For more information on Thermal Gloves - Therm-A-Knit™ 78-150, please click here.