The Kaye Validator simplifies the entire validation process by reducing setup time, minimizing sensor handling, automating sensor calibration, neatly organizing study data and generating regulatory required reports.
It comes with a comprehensive 1-year warranty and is supported by fully validated hardware, software and firmware documentation.
Features & Benefits of Thermal Validation System - Kaye Validator®:
- Offers flexibility to operate standalone or with PC during testing
- Accepts up to 36 inputs in any combination of thermocouple, voltage or current inputs
- Minimizes sensor handling and saves calibration time with plug-in sensor modules
- Stores calibration offsets, allowing the software to link module with a specific instrument
- Prevents unauthorized access via user ID and password for critical operations
- Creates secure results using files that cannot be used if tampered with
- Creates printed or spreadsheet reports from a single protected file
- Creates comprehensive audit trail of all actions affecting user data
- Protects data with internal memory if floppy disk fills up or printer runs out of paper
- Documents exceptions easily
- Saves data with battery back-up
- Separates sensors in up to four groups
For further information about the Thermal Validation System - Kaye Validator® visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work