Benefits of the EW-12117 Thermo-Coustic Barrier:
- Conforms easily to interior and door panels, with a hi-tack adhesive that lets you install them securely.
- Each of the 9 sheets are crafted with a .060"-thick layer of sound-deadening butyl rubber material, bonded to a high-performance, heat-reducing aluminium facing, for an overall thickness of 1.6mm".
- Along with a significant reduction in road noise and driveline vibration, these Thermo-Coustic Barrier sheets help keep heat from penetrating your vehicle's interior.
- Tests showed performance equivalent to that of the more-expensive major brand, so why pay more? Compare the performance and price to Dynamat liners and see for yourself.
- The Kit includes 3.2 square metres. of material, enough to insulate the most critical portions of your car's interior and door panels.
For more complete coverage, order two kits (particularly if you've removed the factory sound-deadening material during restoration).