APS uses the T-SIM computer simulation software produced by Accuform.
Advantages of thermoforming process simulation include:
- Product design time is reduced.
- No need to perform expensive trial-and-error procedures.
- Allows a selection of an optimum design from many possible alternatives.
- Optimum thickness distribution can be acheived on final product via temperature settings on the sheet.
- Allows design of a pre-distorted image for in-mould decoration process.
APS is the sole Australian agent for T-SIM software.
For further information about Thermoforming Process Simulation Services visit APS Plastics at http://www.apsplastics.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the APS Plastics team will respond to your enquiry directly.