- The ESH hose is especially designed for the arduous conditions in which it works.
- It consists of a unique inner tube providing maximum hydrolysis resistance.
- The high tensile synthetic fibre reinforcement contributes to an exceptionally low volumetric expansion and eliminates loss of strength from moisture absorption.
- A polyurethane cover provides exceptional abrasion and fungus resistance.
- All components are bonded to maximize fitting retention and allow a very small minimum bend radius.
- The new ESH250 - Canal Jet sewer cleaning hose combines the advantages of the ESH hose with the features that were originally associated with rubber hose.
- The Canal Jet hose has outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance. It is also kink resistant which makes it easier to handle and provides a far longer service life. This hose can be used as leader hoses or full-length jetting assemblies, (up to 350mtrs).
All assemblies are proof pressure tested. Hose working pressure is 3600psi (250bar) and is red in colour.
- Bore sizes range from 3/8" up to 1 ¼".
- Large quantities of each size are stocked.
- Various colours on ESH are available along with private company brand at no extra cost.
- Orders received before 3.30pm can be despatched for next day delivery.