The portable TL2085 WAN Tester is a sophisticated bit error rate tester in a compact, hand-held package. The unit is supplied with T-3, T-1, E-1, E-3, DDS, V.35, HSSI, RS530/RS422, X.21 and RS-232 interfaces, and includes a speaker to listen to voice in a DSO.
The rugged package measures 4"x7.5"x8.75" and weighs less than five pounds, including the nickel metal hydride batteries and built-in charger. The tester can also operate on AC power.
Key Features and Functions of TL2085 WAN Tester
- Tests asynchronous, synchronous, DDS, T-1, fractional T-1, E-1 and fractional E-1, T-3 and E-3 facilities and equipment
- Includes V.35, RS232, RS422/RS530, X.21, HSSI, DDS, T-1, E-1, T-3 and E-3 interfaces as standard
- Data rates from 50 bps to 50 Mbps
- Displays G.821 performance measurements
- Front panel, Windows GUI or Command Line Interface control
- AC or battery power