The range of Toroidal Cores include:
- in both Grain Oriented Silicon Steel and Mumetal.
- Toroids are made to order.
- Lead times vary from between 3-7 working days.
Things you should know about the toroids we make:
- Toroids are individually coded, labeled and test data recorded on a spreadsheet
- We carry slit steel stock in standard sizes depending on material type and availability.
- If your requested strip width is not available we will recommend an alternative, or make up the stack with multiple strips.
- Toroidal cores can be stacked to achieve wide strips for large stacks over 152mm. Composite toroids with an inner core of Mumetal and an outer GOSS core is common, we recommend a 1mm gap between the outside diameter of the inner core and the inside diameter of the outer core.
- Toroids are supplied 'bare' with no paint, tape or insulation.
- Three manual winding machines to cater for small runs and/or very large cores.
- Automated winding machine for bulk orders and mass production.
Each Toroid is tested as per the specification outlined in the relevant pages for GOSS and Mumetal cores. Our Toroids are then individually coded, labeled and its test data recorded on a spreadsheet. Our customers can track the performance of their cores to ensure a consistent Quality Control / Quality Assurance procedure has been followed. This is vitally important for CT's requiring compliance with Australian and New Zealand Standards.
For more information on the Toroidal Cores, please click on the following links: