Steel chemistry for our roof bolts has been carefully selected to give the industry the best toughness and ductility available in Extra High tensile “X” grade bolts, providing superior performance in high horizontal stress conditions.
In order to pass our comprehensive quality assurance program, each system is screened upon arrival from the mill, and then re-screened prior to shipment. Jennmar assures prompt delivery to your mine site and offers cassette re-filling at our manufacturing plant or stocking site closest to your mine.
Our sales and engineering staff are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to work with you in developing and testing products for your application.
Our sales and engineering staff are all nationally accredited “Certificate IV – Assessors and Workplace Trainers” who can provide classroom presentations and underground training to ensure your torque tension systems reach their potential.
WE INVITE YOU TO PUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICE TO YOUR STERNEST TEST!
- No external delay mechanism, no contamination (caps, plug, etc.).
- No dome balls lost in transit, ideal for bolts transported into the mine via cassette systems.
- Special Thread design in TT Nut allows for uniform resin mixing and bolt tensioning.
- This system provides mines with a simple, inexpensive system consisting of nut with resin plug.
- The Resin Nut is gentle on bolt threads and is ideal for use when hangers are fixed at the face for development monorail systems.
Shear Pin Nut
- Economic, Accurate and Simplistic!
- The Shear Pin Nut can be configured to your mine’s specific break out torques.
- This system is installed in a one spin motion, and will increase your mine’s productivity rate.