The TTT Series 3 instrument offers external transducer interfaces allowing any three transducers to be simultaneously connected. This will be particularly ideal for customers using the TTT with the TWL1500 loader and full compliment of three FMT Transducers.
Any transducer from Norbar's “SMART” range and most mV/V calibrated transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers can be connected to the TTT. The “SMART” feature means that once a transducer has been connected, calibration details such as mV/v output, serial number and capacity will be automatically recognised on the instrument.
- Limit detection with low, pass and fail indication. Up to 12 target values can be set.
- Digital limit state output for control of external tools.
- RS-232-C serial data interface for connection to a printer or PC. Continuous RS 232 output when used in track mode (up to 11 readings per sec).
- Pulse count feature in Impulse mode and Clutch Tool mode.
- “SMART” intelligence for transducer recognition, now displays transducer capacity, units and Serial No.
- Memory for calibration details of 20 non-“SMART” mV/V calibrated transducers.
- Analogue output allows the instrument to be used as part of a process control system for performance analysis.
- All user selectable features have password protection. The instrument can be issued to users with only the required modes of operation and units of measure enabled. This feature can virtually eliminate operator induced errors.
- Peak memory modes can now be configured to have auto reset.
- Series 3 users can set up their own measurement units, making it possible to interface with non torque transducers, for example load or pressure.