Whether the requirement is for washing trains or trams, AutoWash can provide the machine that does it all. T
he C7000 can be designed as a stationary or mobile wash for trains or trams with pantographs – 2 portal halves without traverse members. These machines can be programmed to clean all shapes and configurations of rolling stock.
From passenger carrying wagons to goods wagons and single locomotives. All of these can be accommodated with either a standard wash machine from within the current range or with a system tailored to meet any special needs.
- The frame construction of the C7000 can be obtained in refined steel at a surcharge.
- Even rounded front and rear surfaces can be cleaned with the swivelling, split horizontal wash cylinders.
- The swivelling, split horizontal wash cylinders enable the vehicle wash to be carried out despite the pantograph being folded out.
- Drying blowers can also be obtained for the train wash unit at a surcharge
- This train wash unit concept can be implemented in a wash hall as well as outdoors
To Know about Train/Tram-C7000 Please click here