TRS 3004 Dry Film Lubricant has a wide range of industrial uses where high load lubrication, weather resistance and ability to operate in a wide range of temperatures are required.
Some of the many uses for this product where metal to metal contact is to be prevented are:
- Railway switch plates
- Mining industry
- Heavy engineering
- Metal smelting and refining
- Metal processing and deformation
- Agricultural and excavating equipment
- Any sliding surface where lubrication is required, but dust and abrasive materials in the workplace render traditional lubricants, such as oil and grease ineffective
- Rust inhibitor
Benefits of TRI-SLIP Dry Lubricant
- Minimises friction
- Provides superior protection against corrosion and Moisture ingress.
- Prevents metal to metal contact.
- Excellent high load performance.
- Self cleaning.
- Repels dirt and dust.
- Reduces power and energy inputs.
- Broad temperature operating range.
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces
- Provides long term protection against scoring. Seizure, Wear,
- GREATLY REDUCED TOXICITY COMPARED TO SIMILAR PRODUCTS IN MARKET.