Featuring the unique 3 in 1 Trilock technology of lockset, deadbolt and passage functions all combined into one set, the Trilock Traditional series offers the option of elegant perimeter design lines on the escutcheon plates and handles, adding class and appeal to the exterior doors of today’s homes.
Features of Trilock Traditional Series:
- Trilock features 4 fixing points for added strength against attack from outside.
- The key operates all functions of the lock, allowing the external door to be opened without rotating the knob or lever. This conveniently leaves a spare hand free for carrying parcels and the like.
- The solid brass, 5 pin Euro cylinder is securely housed within the Trilock body.
- For lever version- levers can be easily rotated during installation, for use on left or right-handed doors.
- Trilock readily replaces old keylocks fitted to a standard 54mm (2 1/8”) cross bore hole.
- Trilock Contemporary will also replace Trilock Traditional by drilling two new top fitting holes.
- Features 60mm backset.
- Suits doors 33mm to 45mm thick.
- Trilock can be keyed to other Gainsborough residential locks for same key convenience.
Finishes available for Trilock Traditional Series:
- BC Bright Chrome
- BG Bright Goldtone
- BL Black
- CN Champagne Nickel
- DB Durabrass
- SC Satin Chrome