Bulk Conveying Systems
Conveyor systems for bulk minerals are designed and manufactured nationally for light to medium applications.
For mining and heavy industry, Tekforce operate in co-operation with FMC Technologies for EPCM projects.
Trough-belt-conveyor assemblies are ergonomically designed and constructed to withstand harsh terrain and bulk materials typically found within the:
- Iron ore
- Sand & gravel
- Food processing & allied industries.
- 450mm to 3000mm belt widths
- Modular heavy-channel section designed lengths
- 20, 35 or 45 degree trough angle frames
- Electric motor & reduction gearbox transmission
- Conveyor-belt-cleaner / Plough scraper
- Drive roller rubber lagged, crowned pulleys
- Belt speed optioned to suite capacity
- Heavy duty belt-idler-pulleys, bearings and components
- Feed hopper & rubber skirting
- Belt training, impact and energy efficient composite idlers
- Tail drum & additional conveyor guarding
- Customised widths, supports, stands and stringers
- Fertilizer-conveyors, stainless constructions or Galvanised coatings
To Know More about Trough Conveyors Please click here