Vibratory truss screeds are designed for precise strike-off and consolidation of concrete surfaces up to 25 cm/10 inches thick where critical flatness is desired. The bolted construction throughout the screed sections allow for fast assembly without special tools. The T-bolt adjuster provides quick, precise adjustments for flat, crowned or inverted strike-off.
- Heavy-duty models offer a maximum span of 22.9 meters.
- Winch system consists of two cranks located on same end of screed for one person operation.
- Connector plate with greaseable flange bearing provides rigidity for even vibration and fast assembly of sections.
- Eccentric weights located near shaft bearings to prevent shaft whip and extend bearing life.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum truss for reduced weight and easy machine handling.
- Fully self-contained unit will run on any form, such as pipe, wood, block or metal.
Standard Package – HC 25
Above package includes operator's manual and parts book.
To find your nearest sales, rental, or service location near you please click here