More than 500 substances can be detected and measured using the Dräger-Tube system. Typical applications include the monitoring of workplace air, emission measurements, quality control, process control and monitoring of compressed air for breathing apparatus, as well as environmental and hazardous substance detection applications.
For the convenience of our customers, Dräger Safety has developed several different measuring systems, which contain all equipment necessary for select applications. From the measurement of soil contaminants to breathing air, Dräger Tube Kits provide quick results efficiently and with ease.
Simultaneous Test Sets
Dräger's Simultaneous Test Set measures several gases at once. The tests offer a means to detect a variety of unknown chemicals in a short amount of time. Different systems are available for the detection of chemical warfare agents (i.e. nerve agents, sarin) and clandestine labs.
- Simultantest-Set I, for inorganic burnable gases, i.e. HCl, HCN, CO,
- Simultantest-Set II, for inorganic burnable gases, i.e. SO2, Cl2, H2S,
- Simultantest-Set III, for organic vapors, Acetone, Toluene, Methanol,
- Simultantest-Set vfdb 10/01, CO, HCN, HCl, NO2, HCHO
- CDS-Sets I und V, for chemical warfare agents (i.e. nerve agents,
- Simultantest-Set Fumigation, for fumigation agents in containers
- Simultantest-Set for clandestine labs (several)