Panolin Turwada Synth is formulated for water turbine requirements offering:
- Outstanding high temperature oxidation stability
- Economically has a much longer service life than conventional mineral oils
- Prevents gumming and deposits of ageing products, even at high temperatures
- Has a flat viscosity-temperature characteristic for reliable machine operation over a wide temperature range
- Far greater reserve capacities than mineral-based turbine oils
- Much longer service life
- Excellent high-temperature oxidation stability
- Power plants
- For lock gates
Panolin Turwada Synth is decomposed by micro-organisms in water and / or soil almost without and residues.
Biodegradability acc. to OECD 301 B: 60%
Blauer Engel / The Blue Angel> due to its rapid biodegradability; (42330-42390)
Water hazard classifications (VwVwS) nag (42360-42420)
Viscosity grades: 32, 46, 68 and 100
Packaging available in: 23 Litre pails and 210 Litre drums.