Turbo Blower | Roots
Supplied by: Hurll Nu-Way
The Roots Turbo Blower introduced by GE last year is now available in Australia and New Zealand via Hurll Nu-Way, official GE distributor of Roots blowers.
The cost-effective, low-maintenance Roots Turbo Blower offers an efficient aeration solution for a wastewater treatment plant.
For a typical aerobic digestion wastewater treatment plant, the aeration blower accounts for 50-60 per cent of the total electricity used by the facility. Improving the process by a few percentage points can have a significant impact on the plant's monthly electric utility bill and the Roots Turbo Blower provides that process improvement.
The Roots Turbo Blower is the newest member of a product line that has been providing aeration blowers since 1929. It is available in units ranging from to 22.5 kilowatts up to 300 kilowatts plus and offers the next generation of oil-free bearing technology. Bump Type airfoil bearing delivers better performance than earlier technology.
Advantages of the Turbo Blower Compressor from GE include:
- Noise emissions as low as 75 dBA
- Oil free lubrication — Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with next generation, bump type air bearings
- Motor ratings from 22 to 300 kW; Free air delivery up to 31 000 m3/h; working pressure from 0.3 bar to 1.8 bar
- Accurately meets compressed air demand
- Maintenance free other than filter media requiring scheduled replacement
- Fully integrated system – air cooled up to 112.5kW and closed loop liquid cooled from 150 kW and up.
- Very low vibration and compact size