Simplify your fire protection system with KSB Australia proven field experience. We can design a custom built package which is as unique and individual as your system demands. With over 100 years of fire pump manufacturing experience, KSB Fire Pumps are installed around the world from Antartica to Vietnam. As part of the global KSB group, our sales offices and service partners are always close by. With a complete range of pumps, accessories and auxillary equipment, our fire pump engineering team can design a package that meets the requirements for most commercial, industrial, oil & gas, power or mining projects.
KSB Australia Fire Pumps are manufactured in Australia, and are available with compliance to the following local & international standards:
- Australian Standards:
- AS2941,Fixed fire protection installations – pumpset systems.
- International Standards:
- National Fire Protection Association – NFPA20
- Factory Mutual (FM) Approved
- United Kingdom: Loss PreventionUnderwriters Lab Council (LPC), BS5306-2Council (LPC), BS5306-2
- Germany: Verband der Sachversicherer (VdS)
- New Zealand: NZS 4541
- Pumps, drivers, controllers, jockey pumps and ancillary equipment all mounted inside a 20’ or 40’ container.
- Factory piped suction, discharge and test pipeline manifolds.
- Complete fire system delivered in a single consolidated shipment.
- Truly integrated package with single point responsibility.
- Accurate pre-determined cost.
- Complete system factory tested.
- After-sales service & support world-wide through KSB sales & service network.
- Eliminates need for expensive pump house construction, reducing site costs.
- Simplified and economical field installation.
- Fast turn-around times, enable earlier project completion.
- Reduced project management time and costs.
- Ideal solution for remote locations where skilled labour is scarce.
- Minimises commercial risk, improves profitability, delivering a better bottom-line result for your project.
- Save time & money on site commissioning costs.
- Confidence that after-sales service & support are close by.
For more information on Turnkey Fire Pumps, please click here.