Ultrasonic Level Measurement - IMP Range from Pulsar is non-contacting ultrasonic level measurement without compromise. All-in-one self contained units with the benefit of digital echo processing specially designed for IMP.
Program via the integral keypad or using IMP PC, IMP's own PC software that lets you program the unit, view and download echo profiles and parameters.
There is an IMP to suit your application. 3m, 6m and 10m range versions are available with 2-wire intrinsically safe (I.S.), 2 and 3-wire IMP versions at each range.
All Ultrasonic Level Measurement - IMP Range from Pulsar feature LCD displays and digital temperature measurement and compensation. The Ultrasonic Level Measurement - IMP Range from Pulsar may be wired as a 2 or 3 wire device, each giving choices on outputs.
- Compact low profile self-contained intelligent level measurement
- Calibrate without compromising IP rating
- Small 1.5" BSPP or NPT thread (2" on 1 0m version)
- Simple menu led set-up
- High acoustic power with narrow beam angles
- 150mm deadband on 3m version
- Agitator avoidance as standard