Ultrasonic Transmitters - SITRANS Probe LU
SITRANS Probe LU is a 2-wire loop powered ultrasonic transmitter for level, volume and flow monitoring of liquids in open channels, storage vessels and simple process vessels.
- Continuous level measurement up to 12 m (40 ft) range
- Easy installation and simple start-up
- Programming using infrared intrinsically Safe handheld programmer, SIVIATICVPDM or HART® Communicator
- Communication using HART or PROFIBUS PA Q ETFE or PVDF transducers for chemical compatibility
- Patented Sonic Intelligence signal processing
- Extremely high signal-to-noise ratio
- Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
- Level to volume or level to flow conversion
- The SITRANS Probe LU is ideal for level monitoring in the water and wastewater industry and chemical storage vessels.
- The range of SITRANS Probe LU is 6 or 12 m (20 or 40 ft). Using Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance, as well as an improved signal-to-noise ratio and improved accuracy of 0.15% of range or 6 mm (0.25"), the Probe LU provides unmatched reliability.
- SITRANS Probe LU includes Sonic lntelligence® signal processing from the field-proven Probe and incorporates new echo processing features and the latest micro-processor and communications technology. The Probe LU offers two communications options: HART or PROFIBUS PA (Profile version 3.0, Class B).
- The transducer on the Probe LU is available as ETFE or PVDF to suit the chemical conditions of your application. As well, for applications with varying material and process temperatures, the Probe LU incorporates an internal temperature sensor to compensate for temperature changes.
- chemical storage vessels
- filter beds
- liquid storage vessels