By utilising the increasingly popular design of under floor air distribution, it eliminates the need for extensive costly duct work. Chilled Beams also use preconditioned air. In the case of an air handler breaking down, condensate can easily be piped to a drain.
There is also less concern about water line leaks as chilled water has been brought to the perimeter under a raised floor. Aesthetically, Tate Tasman's In-Floor Chilled Beam provides a clean appearance. Linear grilles can either be segmented or continuous, seamlessly integrating into the design of the space.
- 2 pipe model
- 4 pipe model
- 2 pipe model with electric heat
- Handles perimeter heating and cooling loads
- Chilled water is delivered safely below the floor
- Gain the full energy efficiency advantage of water for cooling and heating by conditioning at the source of the load
- Preconditioned plenum air delivered to the chilled beam will not produce condensate
- Ability to use water below dew point and control condensation
- Easily manage shoulder season conditioning
- Gain advantages of stratified airflow vs. overhead chilled beams
For more information on In-Floor Chilled Beams please click here.