CYBERMINE Drill Rig Simulator features:
- A highly realistic, virtual, operating, 3D simulated mine world, projected on three wide screen displays located about the drill rig operator’s cab.
- A replication of the entire drill rig cab, providing all drilling and tramming instruments and controls, correctly located about the drill rig operator.
- A 3D underground mine simulation world c with typical tunnel geometry, drill faces of varying complexities (camber, slope and drill patterns) and other essential areas and features typically encountered in an underground mine.
- Artificially intelligent miners and mining equipment such as loaders, mine trucks and roof bolters.
- Realistic drilling module behavioural dynamics, hydraulics and interactions with simulated rock characteristics (rock hardness, drillability and fissures) which provide a highly-realistic simulated drilling experience in which safety and productivity may be accurately measured.
Further information can be found here