All underground service warning tapes supplied by Jabac are manufactured using virgin polyolefin resins that are compliant with AS/NZS 2648.1:1995 and will not deteriorate as tested by AS/NZS 4275.4.
Pigmented to standard colours (AS 1345 or NZS5807) to suit the service required, to avoid dis-colouration all pigments are lead free as per AS/NZS4275.5. The UWT grade tape is manufactured with a multi-layer laminated structure, which allows the product to have a much greater opacity and colour (will not lose apparent colour in contact with soil).
The high strength structure allows the UWT to be thinner (70um) but still giving double the strength of the required standard resulting in the UWT meeting the mechanical test requirements of AS/NZS 4275.1-3. By using special printed Inks the adhesion of print meets AS/NZS 4275.6. standard.
Jabac is stocking all the major services.
- "DANGER ELECTRICAL CABLE BELOW" Orange tape, Black text
- "DANGER COMMUNICATION CABLE BELOW" White tape, Black text
- "GAS BURIED MAIN BELOW" Yellow tape, Black text
- "WATER BURIED BELOW" Green tape, Black text
- "FIRE BURIED MAIN BELOW" Red tape, Black text
- "SEWER BURIED MAIN BELOW" Cream tape, Black text
- "RAILWAY SIGNALLING CABLE BELOW" Orange tape, Black text
- "IRRIGATION BURIED MAIN BELOW" Blue tape, Black text
- "STOMWATER BURIED MAIN BELOW" Blue tape, Black text
- "RECYCLED WATER MAIN BELOW" Purple tape, Black text
Plus a Multi Service tape with
- "TELECOMMUNINCATIONS - NATURAL GAS MAINS - ELECTRICAL CABLE" Orange tape, Black text
Available in convenient 150mm x 500m Rolls