The Burster Universal 4423, for the first time, has made it possible to calibrate mechanical magnitudes such as force, torque or displacement, on top of the usual calibrations of electrical and thermal magnitudes, with the use of only one calibrator.
The Universal 4423's capacity to generate extensive and comprehensive documentation, that is a necessity nowadays, makes it stand out amongst its competitors. The DigiCal software makes downloading the calibration results for the purposes of documentation and logging a breeze. The expansive memory holds up to 21 measurements per device for up to 50 devices. The tested items can also be classified in terms of performance according to the error tolerances permitted for the device. It is also possible to group measurements together according to the initial check (as found) and after adjustment (as left).
More features of 4423 universal calibrator from Bestech Australia:
- Basic accuracy 0.015%
- Simultaneous sourcing / measurement for transmitter calibration
- Storage of calibration routines for 50 calibration objects (as found / as left)
- Plug & Measure connection for connectable sensors for mechanical values
- 24 VDC power supply for transmitter calibration
- Direct input of Pt 100 coefficient (R0, A, B, C)
- Current sink
- User-friendly configuration and data recording software
The Universal 4423 is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia Pty Ltd. Please contact for more information.