Universal High Load Truss Boot
- Place the High Load Truss Boot in the correct position and rill holes in the bottom chord of the girder truss to suit M16 bolts.
- Align the bolt holes of the High Load Truss boot to the holes in the girder truss and install the M16 boltswith the correct size washers.
- Place the supported truss on the bracket and drill holes into the supported truss to suit M12 bolts.
- Align the bolt holes of the High Load Truss Boot to the bolt holes in the supported truss and install the M12 bolts with the correct size washers.
- Tighten all botls before loading with roof materials