IR-210 is a universal IR learning remote module which can learn IR remote commands of diverse electronic devices.The learning commands can be stored in the module or saved to a file. IR-210 supplies 6 IR output channels for individual and simultaneous control on multiple devices.The accompanied RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces with Modbus/RTU protocol provide more flexible expansion and control on the module. As a replacement of IR remote controls and a module that can be easily integrated with Modbus master devices (e.g. PAC, PLC, PC… etc.), IR-210 is well-suited for smart home and building automation.
- 6 IR output channels for controlling multiple devices.
- 1 IR learning input.
- Supports learning IR carrier frequencies: 32.768?36?37.037?38?40 and 56 kHz.
- Can learn and store 176 IR commands.
- Supports RS-232 and RS-485 serial interface.
- Supports Modbus/RTU protocol.
- Assignable 256 Modbus Network IDs.
- Baud rate settings: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600 and 115200 bps.
- Configurable NONE / ODD / EVEN parity and 1 or 2 stop bits.
- Provides transmitting / learning / power indication LEDs.
- Built-in Watchdog. RoHS Compliance.
- IR commands learning and testing.
- Save IR learning commands to files.
- Get / Set IR learning commands from / to IR-210.
- Reference to Modbus commands.
- Set / Reset basic settings of IR-210.