Overview of Universal Transmitters - Omniterm TXB Model C2401A
The Universal Transmitters - Omniterm TXB Model C2401A is designed for the widest range of signal conditioning applications in a single off-the-shelf product. Configuration to any input range can be done in minutes without the need any any special test equipment other than a personal computer.
The Universal Transmitters - Omniterm TXB Model C2401A provides extremely low life-cycle costs by reducing spares stock-holding requirements, and reducing specialist technical expertise required for field support, module replacement and field configuration. This new holistic approach to instrumentation asset management ensures reliable performance and minimal down-time.
- TC/mV/VC/RB universal Input in one product
- 0-20mA/0+-10V/0+-10mA universal output
- 24Vdc powered
- Three port isolation to 1500Vac
- Software Configurable by the User
- Sensor linearisation built-in
- Unique Output Overload detection
- DIN Rail mounted
Full Specifications of Universal Transmitters - Omniterm TXB Model C2401A
- The input will accommodate most thermocouple and resistance bulb types, as well as voltages and currents from 1mV minimum to 10Vdc maximum input span. (Extended ranges are available – see Order Codes on the datasheet.)
- The output can be configured for unipolar or bipolar outputs of current or voltage from ± 1mA to ± 10mA; 0-20mA; or ± 1V to ± 10V.
- Full isolation (input/output/power supply) to 1500Vac ensures trouble-free accurate measurement.
- Cost Effective of Universal Transmitters - Omniterm TXB Model C2401A
- Using advanced sigma-Delta A/D technology combined with sophisticated digital filtering techniques, the TXB offers 16 bit measurement resolution with increased dynamic range, tailored for noisy plant environments, in a surprisingly cost effective package.
MANAGING TRANSMITTER CONFIGURATION - THE EASY WAY
Omniset, the powerful but intuitive configuration software ensures the maximum instrument flexibility with reliable configuration management to ensure all instruments on the plant are always correctly configured to the design requirements specification.
Calibration can also be checked while units are installed, without touching the wiring.
High Reliability of Universal Transmitters - Omniterm TXB Model C2401A
This product has been designed with high reliability applications in mind. The output stage has a unique built in overload indicator to detect overloaded output circuits – whether from a wire break or just excess resistance in the line.
The Omniterm TXB is part of the latest Omniterm range of signal conditioning modules.
Click here to see the full range of Universal Transmitters
For further information about Universal Transmitters - Omniterm TXB Model C2401A visit Omniflex
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature and one of the Omniflex team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Reliable Products & Solutions In Industrial Instrumentation