The switch features sixteen 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet ports and two small form factor pluggable SFP slots that supports a wide range of mini-GBIC modules, ideal for Gigabit multimode or singlemode fibre optic connectivity. The HUG-1628 is an extremly cost effective solution for Industrial Ethernet applications requiring high port density and long haul fibre optic segment support.
The HUG-1628x Switches series comprises two models, both housed in an IP-30 rated compact slimline aluminum case. Both models offer a common specification wich includes 16x 10/100Mbps Gigabit ports and dual SFP slots, and a terminal block to provide dual power inputs with reverse polarity protection. The individual models support either a -10°C to 60°C or extended -40°C to 85°C operating temperature range.
- 16x 10/100Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 auto MDI/MDI-X ports
- Dual SFP slots for installation of Multimode or Singlemode mini-GBIC modules
- Robust aluminum case complying to IP-30 housing standard
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 60°C (HUG-1628) or extended -40°C to 85°C (HUG-1628SE)
- High level of immunity to electromagnetic interference & power supply surges
- Supports Redundant 12-48VDC power input
- Supports 18-30 VAC power input
- Supports 3,000 VDC Ethernet ESD Protection
- Provides surge (EFT) protection 3,000 VDC for power line
- Alarm Relay design for power failure detection
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Terminal block for master and slave power inputs
- DIN-Rail, panel mount or desktop installation
Model HUG-1628 is part of the Ethernet Direct Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switches range - click HERE to see all models