Containment barriers provide effective and immediate stormwater protection in the event of a spill. Sand filled containment barriers are designed as emergency or temporary bunding for drains or grates and can be easily moved and resused. Sand filled containment barriers can be rapidly deployed, forming physical barriers to:
- surround leaking drums or machinery
- protect stormwater drains
- contain spills on factory floors
- protect drains inside factories
- surround spills from vehicles
- prevent rainwater from entering an area
Sand barriers are flexible, portable non-absorbent barriers used to contain or confine oil, fuel or chemical spills.
- Simple to use and fast to deploy and position.
- Use one or several sand filled containment barriers to confine and divert spills.
- Urethane covered barriers are easily cleaned and reused.
- Manufactured from 1000gsm urethane – heavy duty, abrasion resistant and impervious to moist oils, fuels and chemicals.
- Bright red outer cover provides high visibility
- Sand weight prevents the barrier from moving and helps seal the barrier against irregular concrete or bitumen.
- Use one or more barriers overlapped (with joiner) to contain large or widely-spread spills.
- Each sand filled containment barrier contains handles for ease of positioning.
Weight: 33 kg
Dimensions: 240 x 15 x 15 cm
Australian Made and Owned
The early stages of a spill clean up are the most critical. Global Spill Control’s containment barriers safely control, contain and prevent spills from entering stormwater or drainage systems.