The ISC-1210U-I / ISC-1310U-I features easy connectivity for traditional serial devices. The RS-232 standard supports full-duplex communication and handshaking signals (such as RTS, CTS) and the RS-485 control is completely transparent to the user and software written for half-duplex operation without any modification.
The ISC-1210U-I / ISC-1310U-I's opto-isolators provide 3000 VDC of isolation to protect the host computer from destructive voltage spikes on the RS-232/RS-422 and RS-485 data lines. ISC-1210U-I / ISC-1310U-I also offer internal surge-protection on data lines. The internal high-speed transient suppressors on each data line protect the modules from dangerous voltages levels or spikes. In addition, the ISC-1210U-I / ISC-1310U-I module derives the power from USB port and doesn’t need any aid of external power adapter.
Features of USB to Serial Media Converter - ISC-1310U-I
- Fully compliant with USB specification 1.1
- Support Full-Duplex transmission for RS-232/RS-422
- S-232/RS-422 support RTS/CTS handshake signals
- Transient suppression on RS-485 data lines
- Auto detect and switching for USB to RS-232/422/485
- Auto detect and switching baud rate up to 115.2Kbps
- SB bus powered with ultra low power consumption
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled
To purchase USB to Serial Media Converter - ISC-1310U-I now, please click here.