With the advantage of USB port, users have the capability to utilize the peripheral with serial port interface in an easy to use environment such as plug and play & hot swap function.
The BAFO BF-810 USB-Serial adapter and software drivers are capable of providing a no-firmware-change feature that enable USB interface to be transparent to serial port (DB9 Male) peripherals with minimum modifications.
Specifications of USB to Serial Port Converter by BAFO (DB9M RS-232)
- USB Specification Rev. 1.1 compliant
- Support the RS232 Serial interface
- Over 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Support remote wake-up and power management
System Requirements of USB to Serial Port Converter by BAFO (DB9M RS-232)
- 1 free USB Port
- Microsoft windows 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP supported
- Mackintosh OS8.6 through 10.x Supported