Features of Used Pipe Treaders - Ridgid 1822-I
- Threads a wide range of material including black and galvanised pipe, stainless steel, IMC, PVC and heavy-wall conduit.
- Induction motor (81 db) delivers constant 45 or 16 RPM as required.
- Constant and proper lubrication of dies and workpiece with through-head oiling.
- Triple filtration provides for longer oil pump life and clean threads.
- Special jaw inserts allow for quick, easy replacement.
Specifications of Used Pipe Treaders - Ridgid 1822-I
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm) 2 1/2"-4" (62mm-100mm) with No. 141 geared threader.
- Bolt Capacity: Bolt: 1/4"-2" (6mm-50mm).
- Motor: 1 1/2 HP, single-phase, 60 Hz or 50 Hz, induction.
- Motor Control: Open/Off/Close, heavy-duty rotary type switch and integral safety foot switch.
- Spindle Speed: 45 and 16 RPM, right-hand, can be adapted to left-hand operation.
- Transmission: Two-speed (45 RPM for up to 1 1/4" pipe and 1" bolt, 16 RPM for low voltage and higher torque applications).
- Front Chuck: Automatic gripping/centering.
- Rear Centering Device: Automatic, centering only.
- Cutter: Model 364, 1/8"-2" full-floating, self-centering with E-1032 Cutter Wheel.
- Reamer: Model 344, 1/8"-2" right-hand only.
- Clutch: Shiftable cone type.
- Oil Pump: Self-priming gerotor
For more information on Used Pipe Treaders - Ridgid 1822-I, please contact Avant Equipment.