Applications of Upwey EZI-VAC Slurry Air Release/Vacuum Valve (EV) Slurry Valves:
The Upwey EZI-VAC Slurry Air Release/Vacuum valves are designed for many applications particularly slurry and dirty water due to the large vent and seating area.
The large port design prevents clogging while the HI-WEAR resistant seat and float design offer a large sealing area.
An Anti-Surge Float option is available on request to limit discharge rates to 3.5kPa differential.
- Slurry pipe lines
- Mine dewatering lines
- High pressure pipe lines
- Pipeline with scale
Features of Upwey EZI-VAC Air Release/Vacuum Valve (EV)
- Simple construction allows for ease of on site maintenance
- Primary (and secondary float if used) is manufactured from non-corrosive HDPE
- Primary float available in HDPE or Urethane with SG of float to suit application
- Available in carbon steel as standard, stainless steel or Duplex stainless steel as option
- CWP of 20, 50 and 100 bar
- Coated in Fusion Bonded Epoxy Resin or 2 part epoxy for high corrosion application
- Options of Internal lining in Rubber, EPDM or Urethane on request
- Optional drain/flush point in body
- HI-WEAR primary seal allows drip tight sealing under all conditions
- Full bore design as standard, reduced bore on request
- Design prevents lifting of primary float while acting as a vacuum breaker