With it's broad operating range and ability to measure temperature, humidity and pressure, ValProbe is suitable for many process validation and monitoring applications including:
The ValProbe system is ideally suited for applications where high measurement accuracy and regulatory compliance are priorities:
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Medical Device Sterilization
- Food Processing
- Environmental Monitoring
Built in data processing and reporting capabilities extend the ValProbe systems operating convenience far beyond mere data acquisition.
The ValProbe system performs calculations and generates custom user-defined reports for up to 200 sensors at one time. Graph reports can include many sensors and limits for esay review of study data.
User calibration and verification is a quick and easy process with the new CTR-40 Temperature Reference.
Of course, ValProbe satisfies FDA Regulation 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for electronic signatures and records and complies with EN 554 for saturated steam sterilization.
Features & Benefits of Valprobe™ Wireless Process Validation & Monitoring System:
- RTD technology delivers unrivaled measurement accuracy over a wide operating range
- System downloads up to 10 probes simultaneously
- Easily defined cycle-based data collection, calculation, and reporting from up to 200 sensors
- Enables compliance with FDA Regulation 21 CFR Part 11
- Operates from -80C to 360C, and up to 10 BAR absolute
- Designed for easy on-site calibration
- Battery life indicator and field replaceable battery
- Available as a economical validation starter kit complete with software, single reader, two temperature and one pressure logger (P/N V2543).
- Reporting capability enhanced with up to 25 user programmable groups.
For further information about the Valprobe™ Wireless Process Validation & Monitoring System visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work