The rotating internal drum optionally closes one of two outlets which are connected with pneumatic conveying ducts.
The rotation of the internal drum is activated by means of a pneumatic actuator. Perfect sealing is guaranteed by internal pneumatically inflatable seals.
VAR Diverter Valves are suitable for conveying any type of powdery or granular material.
By means of the pneumatic actuator, which activates the rotating inner drum, the commutation of the tubular exit and, consequently, deviation of the material flow from one duct to another is obtained.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Low weight and compact overall dimensions thanks to aluminium cast design
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 80 °C (-4 °F to 176 °F)
- Operating pressure: max. 3.5 bar (51 PSI)
- Closing pressure: max. 4.0 bar (58 PSI)
- Activating pressure of pneumatic actuator: max. 8.0 bar (116 PSI)
- Range includes most common pipe diameters in pneumatic conveying from 80mm to 200mm (3 in to 8 in)
- Minimum pressure drop tank to special design features
- Works in both directions as diverter or conveyor
Options & Accessories
- Surface treatments to adapt valve to different materials and environments
- Contact parts coated in 304 stainless steel
- Actuator position signalling box
- Electro-pneumatic actuator in different voltages (24/48/110/230 V, AC)