Available in various materials, including stainless steel or super duplex steels, this competitively priced pump is reliable and efficient when handling abrasive materials or high viscosity fluids.
Incorporating Mono's Flexishaft® drive transmission, cost savings are further enhanced as the Flexishaft eliminates the need for a double universal joint. With no wearing parts, the Flexishaft offers lifetime cost savings over conventional drive train designs and extends intervals between routine maintenance.
Features and Benefits of Vertical Pumps - Epsilon Range
- Interchangeable components with the Epsilon and Compact C ranges, reduces inventory holding
- Mechanical seal with oil quench as standard
- One piece sleeve design protects and seals the drive joint from product contamination
- The Flexishaft® - a non-wearing drive component has a 10 year warranty offering lifetime cost savings
- Variable sump depths can be accommodated