Principal of operation - The Vibro Separator and Filter is driven by a vertical electric motor. An upper and lower adjustable eccentric weighted arm controls the motion of the unit.
These weights can be adjusted to suit nearly every need required by the industrial screening market place. Our separator can be adjusted to take advantage of three motions simultaneously, vertical motion, horizontal motion and inclinational motion.
Features and advantages:
- High efficiency, elegant design and durable, available for any powder and viscous liquid.
- Easy to operate, easy to change the screen cloth, easy to clean
- Versatile for all meshes under 400. Anti-blinding devices keep the screen clean during all operations
- Auto discharge gate available and facilitates impure and rough materials. "On-demand" system allows use at operator's request only.
- Seven popular sizes to fit any requirement, space-saving through high volume
- All material contact parts are "Stainless Steel" only
- We manufacture single deck up through five deck units (four screens maximum per unit)
- Quick-change screen capability allows easy screen changes in less than 5 minutes
Our standard units, single & multi-deck have all stainless frames and covers. The base and motor table are carbon steel which has been plated prior to painting.
Optional stainless base available. All portions of the unit which contact product are stainless steel. Specialty stainless steel is available, such as 316L, but our standard is 304 for all units.
We welcome specialty orders, specialty spouts, covers and other specialty items...custom requirements are welcome!